|Yang Xiao Long|
Yellow, Brown, Orange
Yang Xiao Long (阳小龙 [Simplified]; 陽小龍 [Traditional], literally: Sun Little-Dragon) is a playable character in RWBY: Grimm Eclipse, created by Rooster Teeth. However, she is not present in the demo version, released in April, 2014.
Yang's standard melee attack deals 40 damage and her ranged attack deals 20 damage.
- 1st level - Quake: "Yang slams her gauntlet into the ground, creating a wave of energy which damages all nearby enemies. This ability hits the most enemies but has low damage."
- 2nd level - Improved Quake: "Quake becomes chargeable. When fully charged, Quake deals much more damage and in a larger radius."
- 3rd level - Quake Mastery/Super Quake: "When fully charged, Quake sends a line of rock pillars forward which each deal damage and knock enemies up." (Challenge: Defeat 300 enemies with Quake to unlock this ability.)
- 3rd level - Aftershock: "When fully charged, Quake sends a line of rock pillars forward which each deal damage and knock enemies up."
- 1st level - "Yang punches towards the sun, knocking enemies in front of her upwards. The ability is very short strong, but has a short range."
- 2nd level - Improved Sunbreaker: "Greatly increases Sunbreaker's power and knockback."
- 3rd level - Sunbreaker Mastery/Starkiller: "Sunbreaker now hits three times on the way up, tripling it's damage." (Challenge: Defeat 100 enemies with Sunbreaker to unlock this ability.)
- 1st level - Blast Wave: "Yang punches with such force she creates a shockwave that smashes enemies backwards. This ability has a balance between range and power."
- 2nd level - Improved Blast Wave: "Blast Wave becomes chargeable, increasing both the range at which Yang dashes and the damage dealt when fully charged."
- 3rd level - Massive Blast: "Charging Blast Wave sends out a longer shockwave on impact, dealing a very high amount of damage to all targets immediately in front of Yang."
- 3rd level - Blast Wave Mastery/Triple Blast: "Charging Blast Wave sends out three shockwaves which fan out to hit a wider range of enemies." (Challenge: Defeat 200 enemies with Blast Wave to unlock this ability.)
General: General abilities are passive abilities that do not unlock specific skills, but affect aura, special, or how other skills work.
- 1st level - Hunter/Survivor: (Challenge: Reach experience level 5 as any character.)
- 1st level - Aura Regeneration: "Your aura recovers much faster."
- 1st level - Improves Special 1: "Your special pool increases by 2."
- 2nd level - Saviour/Medic: "Revives teammates much faster." (Challenge: Revive 5 teammates to unlock this ability)
- 2nd level - Master Hunter: (Challenge: Defeat 2000 enemies to unlock this ability)
- 2nd level - Specialist/Improved Special 2: "Your special pool increases by 2." (Challenge: Defeat 300 enemies to unlock this ability)
- 3rd level - Relentless/Second Wind: "When Yang's aura is depleted she regains all special. Has a 30 second cooldown." (Challenge: Defeat 5 enemies while your aura is depleted to unlock this ability.)
- 3rd level - Chitty Chitty Yang Yang/Brawler: "The first attack that hits Yang does not reset her hit counter." (Challenge: Reach level 10 as Yang to unlock this ability.)