|RWBY: Grim Eclipse
Hack and Slash
There is no plot in this game, it is just an infinite horde of Beowolves attacking Ruby in waves.
Techniques and Abilities Edit
- Vault - Level 2
- Dodge Roll - Level 4
- Ethereal - Level 5
- Haste - Level 7
- Execute - Level 8
- Relapse - Level 9
List of AppearancesEdit
- Cloth Armor slightly increases defense and resistance towards enemy attacks.
- Potions are consumable items. They restore 50 HP. Ruby Rose begins the game with 5 in her possession.
Ammunition is consumed when firing Crescent Rose, there are 5 types:
- Normal Magazines "Normal Mag." They offer no additional benefits, and Ruby Rose begins the game with 99 in her possession.
- Frost Magazines "Frost Mag." They slow down enemies over time, and the slowing effect can stack.
- Ghost Magazines "Ghost Mag." Their primary effect is the ability to pass through enemies, potentially hitting multiple foes, until they collide with the terrain.
- Scorch Magazines "Scorch Mag." They have the ability to burn targets over a period of time.
- Silver Magazines "Silver Mag.". Their primary effect is the ability to propel enemies away from Ruby Rose upon impact. They possess a much more noticeable effect compared to Normal Magazines.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.