FANDOM


Ethereal is a Technique unlocked at Level 5 in the RWBY: Grim Eclipse demo. Upon activation, damage taken will first take 25% of the damage from the player's aura, and the remaining 75% from the player's health gauge. It costs 10 Skill Points.

List of AppearancesEdit

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.